Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Democratic party is full of hypocrites!

Well, I promise you a very interesting read today thats for sure. I find it amazing how hypocritical, this party really is and they can only get away with this crap in America because we don't have enough conservative outlets in this country to truly expose it. Today, I will use the Iraq war as a sad example of how big hyprotocrites are in America.

Take 1: Former President Bill Clinton (December 17, 1998)

" Earlier Today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq...Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors .. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow"

Take 2: Former Vice President Al Gore




Put aside your political views, your nationality, and culture and just think to yourself, "Does this make any sense?" Well it shouldn't because these politicians just canceled themselves out.

2 comments:

DubLiMan said...

You left a comment that you would love to swap links if you knew what that meant and knew how.

One way to increase readership is to have other blogs link to yours and visa versa. Following is the process you can use to set up links.

Here are the instructions for setting up a link page:

In your blog's main page "Customize"

"Template" tab

Choose "Add a Page Element" on your sidebar

Choose - Link List

"ADD TO BLOG"

Title: Name it "Friends" or Blogs I visit" or "Must Reads" or anything that will entice your readers to go to other recommended sites

Number of Links - Leave blank

Sorting - Your choice

New Site URL - Input: http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com

New Site Name: "MondayMorningPower" or "Attitude, the Ultimate Power"

"Save Changes"

Let me know when this has been completed by leaving a comment on my blog. I will then link to your blog and leave a comment that I have done so.

You can continuously add links to sites that you would recommend that your readers go to. What this does is continuously improve your Technorati authority rating.

The more links that you have to your site the more other bloggers will take you seriously.

I hope this helps.

Once this has been completed, leave me a comment and I will link to your site also.

DubLiMan said...

You are a quick study, it must be your conservative leanings. I have also linked your site to mine.